Ormond Beach is a beautiful place to call home. With over 40 parks, a gorgeous historical district, and a thriving business community, it’s no surprise that the population here continues to grow decade after decade. As the population continues to rise, though, so does the number of personal injury cases in the area. We’ve been serving the people of Ormond Beach for more than a decade as their personal injury lawyers. If you’ve recently been injured through no fault of your own, you may have a case. Contact our Ormond Beach personal injury attorneys for a free case evaluation today.
What You Need to Know About Choosing a Ormond Beach Personal Injury Attorney
If you’ve been injured in an accident, it’s important to work with the right personal injury lawyer. Your attorney will be your support throughout your recovery, helping you gain the financial support you need to cover the mounting expenses that come with an injury. When you start your search for a personal injury attorney in Ormond Beach, look for a law firm that can offer:
- Comprehensive support. A personal injury attorney is more than someone to help file a claim. Personal injury law is complicated, and the insurance companies will work hard to pay you as little as possible for your injuries. Your personal injury attorney should fight harder. They should be able to answer your questions, provide options, and even help you arrange for your medical care. They should take the burden off of you, so you can focus on recovery.
- Answer your calls when you need them. Going through a personal injury claim can be a long and complicated process. You need to be able to contact your lawyer with questions and actually get answers. Work with a law firm that can offer you that kind of personalized, professional service. The last thing you need after an accident is more doubt and worry.
- Complete trust and proven results. Most importantly, you need to hire a personal injury lawyer who you feel you can trust. They should have a proven track record of getting results for their clients because it’s a good indication of what they’ll be able to do for you. Ask questions, get answers, and make sure you feel like this is the right attorney for your case. Schedule a consultation so you can talk about your case with them and see what they can do for you.
Why Choose Our Ormond Beach Personal Injury Lawyers?
If you are currently looking for a personal injury lawyer in Ormond Beach, get in touch with our legal team. We fight for our clients to ensure they get the maximum compensation on their claims. When you work with our team, you can expect small firm service with big firm results.
Extensive Experience Representing Personal Injury Cases
We have decades of experience handling personal injury cases. We handle cases such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Drunk driving accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Nursing home accidents
And much more. We bring our experience to your case, giving us insights and experiences other Ormond Beach law firms may not have. We know how to fight the insurance companies and get you the maximum amount possible for your claim.
Resources to Help Build the Best Case Possible
Building a personal injury case takes a lot of time, patience, and resources. The insurance companies will do everything they can to get your claim reduced or dismissed. We build the strongest case possible, with evidence, witness statements, cell phone footage, expert testimonies, and more. That way the insurance companies can’t deny your right to compensation and you get the financial support required to aid your recovery.
Personalized Legal Services to Ensure You Get the Care You Need
Working with Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers, PA gets you the personalized legal help that you need. We are here to answer your questions, day and night. We’ll handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on your recovery. Our team will keep you updated every step of the way, too, so you never have to wonder what’s happening with your claim. It’s peace of mind that only comes from a law firm focused on client care.
When Should You Call a Personal Injury Lawyer About Your Case?
If you’ve been injured, the sooner you can contact a personal injury lawyer in Ormond Beach, the better. Here’s why:
- A lawyer can prevent you from damaging your own case. Sometimes comments to the police, a friend, or another party involved in the accident can come back to harm your case later on. The sooner you can hire a lawyer, the sooner they can start doing damage control and making sure nothing you say or do will harm your case.
- They can start building your case immediately. Witness testimonies are best when they are fresh, as are photographs of the scene and other evidence collection. When you contact an injury attorney right away, they can start putting their resources to work on building your case immediately, giving you the strongest case possible.
- The insurance companies can’t bother you. Once you hire a lawyer, the insurance companies have to speak to your attorney, not to you. That means no endless phone calls, no pressure to take a smaller settlement, and no tricking you into saying something that could hurt your case. Our personal injury attorneys handle everything so all you have to do is focusing on rest, recovery, and getting your life back to normal.
It’s never too soon to contact a personal injury lawyer. If you aren’t sure you have a claim, ask for a free case evaluation. Our attorneys will go over the details of your case with you for free and let you know what your claim could be worth. They’ll lay out all your legal options, including all potential routes of compensation, and help you move forward however you think is best. Contact our office today to schedule a case review with our Ormond Beach team.
When should I hire an Ormond Beach injury lawyer?
It’s recommended to hire an Ormond Beach injury lawyer as soon as possible after you’ve been injured. The legal process can be complex and time-consuming, so having a lawyer on your side can help ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive fair compensation. Additionally, the statute of limitations in Florida for personal injury cases is four years, so it’s important to act quickly.
What types of cases do Ormond Beach injury lawyers handle?
Ormond Beach injury lawyers handle many cases including car accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, dog bites, and more. If you’ve been injured due to the person or entity in the Ormond Beach area, an Ormond Beach injury lawyer can help you seek compensation for your damages.
What is an Ormond Beach injury lawyer?
An Ormond Beach injury lawyer is a legal professional who specializes in representing individuals who have been injured in accidents or incidents due to the negligence of others in the Ormond Beach area. They work to help their clients recover compensation for their damages, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Ormond Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Don’t let the pain, uncertainty, and financial devastation of a personal injury continue. Contact our personal injury lawyers in Ormond Beach today to schedule a free consultation. If we don’t recover any compensation on your behalf, you don’t owe us anything, so you have nothing to lose. You can call us, contact us through our website, or email us. A member of our legal team will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule a consultation to go over the details of your personal injury case.