Daytona Beach Personal Injury Attorneys
Keep burning candles within sight and extinguish all candles before you go to bed, leave a room, or leave the house. Candles should be placed on stable, heat-resistant surfaces where children and pets cannot reach them or knock them over. Keep candles away from items that can catch fire and burn easily, such as trees and other evergreens, decorations, curtains and furniture.
Aging, infections, head injury, certain medicines, or problems with blood circulation may result in a balance problem. If you are having balance problems, see your doctor. Balance disorders can be signs of other health problems, such as an ear infection or a stroke. In some cases, treating the illness that is causing the disorder will help with the balance problem. Exercises, a change in diet, and some medicines also can help.
A new body of research suggests some medical tests are being overused or misused. Patients should be certain to ask their doctors if all testing is necessary and what are the risks associated with the testing.
Diagnostic testing, for example, carries three main risks:
- Risks directly related to the test itself, such as the radiation exposure caused by imaging tests.
- The risk for a false positive, which can lead to a string of other unnecessary follow-up tests and procedures, each with their own sets of potential health hazards.
- The risk that a condition will be identified that never would have been clinically significant but now will probably be treated.
Chemicals and Cleaning:
Read product labels for proper use and wear protective clothing and gloves when using chemicals for cleaning. Store all chemicals at the appropriate temperature, which is usually indicated on the package, in a place that is out of reach of both children and pets.
Neck pain can stem from various conditions and factors, from a soft-tissue abnormality to a more serious issue. Most cases will resolve on their own, but some require immediate diagnosis and treatment.
Call a doctor if you experience these warning signs:
- If you have severe pain stemming from an injury caused by a car accident or fall.
- If your neck pain feels like it runs to your arms or legs.
- If your pain is continuous and persistent.
- If weakness or tingling, numbness or headache accompanies your pain.
Believe you have a personal injury case? Contact Zimmet & Zimmet , your Daytona Beach Personal Injury Attorneys for a free consultation.