Proudly serving the State of Florida since 1975

Call for a Free Consultation 386-255-6400

If I Have A Disk Bulge Or Herniation, What Treatment Is Appropriate?

If I Have A Disk Bulge Or Herniation, What Treatment Is Appropriate?

A: If you have been in a Car Accident and suspect that you may have a disc bulge or herniation there are a variety of different treatments depending on the severity of your disc bulge or herniation. There are many different conservative treatments available as well as surgical treatments. Conservative treatments include exercise, medication, physical therapy, injections, chiropractic care and rest among others. If conservative treatment is not successful in relieving the pain symptoms, surgical options include removal of the damaged disk, decompression of the nerve roots and spinal cord and a fusion of the vertebrae to stabilize the spine. Consult a physician ( make sure it is the right type of physician) for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

Learn more about finding and hiring a good lawyer.

Order your FREE BOOK today.

Get more information on car accidents in our firm’s car accident library.

Florida Uninsured DriversDo you have a Partial Fault Claim?Florida No-Fault InsuranceNegotiating With The Insurance Company

ContactZimmet & Zimmet for your FREE BOOK.
ADA Disclaimer:
Zimmet & Zimmet is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and all applicable website standards including WCAG 2.0. It does not discriminate on the basis of disability. If you have any issues observing the content of this website, please contact us. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be made.

Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.